In the Texas heat, truck air conditioning is essential. Make sure your diesel truck is running at peak performance including your AC and heating system. The ASE Master Certified Technicians at Powerflo Diesel in McKinney, TX can handle all of your Ford, Chevy, GMC and Dodge truck needs.
Common Signs Your Diesel Truck’s AC and Heating System Needs Repair
- Your AC makes a strange noise.
- When you have your AC on, it has a strange smell.
- The defroster takes longer compared to normal to operate, blows in filthy air, or doesn't work.
- Your heating unit or AC only operates when driving, not when idling, or stops blowing when the automobile is idle.
- Your AC blows warm or the heater blows chilly air.
- At the greatest setting, your vents don't push out much air.
Noticing any of the signs in your diesel truck?
AC Repair Services We Offer
- AC System Diagnostic
- Diesel truck AC repairs
- Diesel truck Ac and heating system maintenance
- AC fan check
- AC refrigerant check
- AC output temperature testing
- Compressor and blower fan inspection
- AC hose and belt inspection
- Inspect and diagnose problems with internal compressor seals, AC condensers, wiring, fuses, switches, etc.
Stay Cool with Reliable AC Maintenance and Repair Services
When you need your diesel truck’s AC and heating system repaired quickly and accurately in the McKinney, TX area, trust the ASE Master Certified Technicians at Powerflo Diesel. We can get your system operating at peak performance in no time.